Independent recruiters and staffing agencies love Reflik for its service. We connect talented, hard-working recruiters and companies that are actively looking to hire. We also provide our recruiting community with technology. Our technology makes recruiting easy. In this Recruiter’s Technology Update, we will talk about the Notes feature of the Track Candidates section.
The Track Candidates Section
Track Candidates is a section on the Reflik platform that features a list of candidates submitted by the user.
Benefits of Track Candidates
For every candidate listed on their Candidate Feed, recruiters can:
- Edit the candidate’s application.
- View rejection reason(s).
- Write themselves a note.
- Write to employers/the appropriate member of Reflik’s account management team.
- Respond to employers’/account managers’ questions and concerns.
- Keep candidates warm with the latest updates.
- Ask candidates questions.
Track Candidates’ Features
Track Candidates is equipped with a few features:
- Contact Button: Recruiters can compose and send an email to the candidate.
- Edit Application: The Reflik application has a few components, including: a resume, screening questions, and an executive summary. Recruiters can edit any of these components whenever they want.
- “i” icon: If a candidate has not been selected, recruiters can read why. Hover your mouse over the “i”
On October 27, 2017, Reflik launched a new feature in Track Candidates called Notes.
Benefits of Notes
Notes allows recruiters to:
- Record the latest developments. By default, only you (the recruiter) can see the notes that you write. Recruiters can write something down, while their thoughts are still fresh and re-visit it when necessary.
- Communicate directly with candidates, straight from Reflik. Recruiters can send notes to candidates right from the Reflik platform. This allows them to manage their candidate relationships: ask questions, share updates, etc.
- Represent Your Candidate. Recruiters can answer Reflik account managers’ questions as well as ask their own questions using Notes.
Using Notes, recruiters can revisit the entire history of any candidate on their Candidate Feed.
How Notes Works
There is a text box next to the recruiter’s profile picture. This is where recruiters can activate Notes.
Once recruiters click the text box, they can type out a note:
- Type out a note in the text box.
- Click Share With, right next to the eye icon in the Viewability Settings box. Select who else can view the note: the candidate or the account manager. By default, only the recruiter can view the note.
- Recruiters can edit every note that they have written. Click the Edit link found next to each note.
- The Notes Feed shows the notes recruiters have written and have been sent. Recruiters can view unread and read notes.
Our development team is working on more advanced features. The Notes Feed will include a search bar as well as “read’ and “unread” tabs.
At Reflik, we understand the importance of communication for recruiters. We are using technology to destroy the “black hole” phenomenon. Too many times, recruiters do not receive the feedback hat they need to do their jobs well. This is a growing problem within the staffing/recruiting industry. Here, at Reflik, we’re solving it.
We hope this brief article was helpful. You should be comfortable using Track Candidates and Notes.